The main focus should be to find actual errors, comments on style should be kept to a minimum.
If you are required to do a spot-check, please mark which segments you start and finish.
We calculate a productivity of about 2,000 word/hour.
How to proceed
- Revise each target segment against its source segment. The information should be identical; nothing added, nothing omitted, and the translation linguistically correct.
- Check all segments, including 100% segments, unless otherwise instructed. Grey “Context Match” segments have been previously locked by the client; the translator is not responsible for them.
- Make any necessary changes in the target segment.
- Add a comment if you want to communicate with the translator or ask something. Please remember always to communicate in a respectful way.
- Fill out the Revision Report, according to the instructions, only counting the same error once.
- Don’t forget the general comment. It is very helpful for us to get a quick idea of the quality.